Frak Party General Discussion

Don’t you know that a lady’s choice of weapons is poison?

(Put down that Mountain Dew, and slowly back away… :eek:)

Tell that to Lizzie Borden. :eek:

As Sean would agree…HOT

As proven by Elizabeth Montgomery in the TV movie (that does count as irrefutable proof, right?), Lizzie Borden committed the murders in the nude, so as not to have to explain the bloody clothing…

I added new threads for the “Frakkin’ Monday” shows (including Terminator for those who don’t watch ChucK :eek:).

Oh, and if you haven’t already, check out the calendar too! :smiley:

How do you like having Calendar privileges, you president of Calendars, you? Are you drunk with power yet?

I for one am proud to live in a country that has Lizzy Borden slasher flick claymation.

Not quite. I can still drive. :slight_smile:

Why not? She was acquitted of all charges. Just like OJ. :smiley:

I’m watching Weird Science for the first time tonight (my night, your afternoon), if anyone wants to jump on the bandwagon, feel free to do so!

Since the Octopussy Frak Party was so much fun, I’m thinking of re-watching a few other classic Bond movies with you guys, maybe even have a small arc. Maybe we could find a time and date that would allow more people to show up?

I hereby announce that the (classic) James Bond arc continues with “For Your Eyes Only” on Saturday, November 22nd. I’m making a thread for it now.

When’s The Two Towers frak party happening?

Lady D was angling for this Saturday, but I never got a final decision on that.

I would go for that. Just finished Heroes, and I’m already jonesin for another frak party.

We’ve got two tomorrow night, one on Wednesday, and The Big Lebowski on Friday. They do become addictive, don’t they?

Wanna watch something else ??

What do you have in mind?

Like what?

Anything but Wall-E !! (which I loved and will be buying for the kids for Christmas, but don’t have yet.)

OK, who’s got Season 1 of Lost in Space? Hmm, no one, huh…