FlashForward 1x03 137 Sekunden

Except I got the impression he was not that friendly with the idea of Jews. I missed the start of the show so I could be wrong.

New theory for why this happened: The Earth’s postion in the universe. They find some historical reference to it from the past and map out the star positions from that time and it matches up. There is some space anomaly that Earth passed through.

Probably not where they’re going with it though.

Didn’t they prefer rats? :eek:

Oh he is a Nazi war criminal. But i think knowing the enemies writing would be useful. Kinda like how they are teaching the troops to speak Farsi and what not now

I just realized i should have put some Rum in my milkshake…oh well.

So wait, that’s all the information the Nazi had. Why would that be worth releasing him?

Got it. Still way to much knowledge I think.

So, this was a recent death? His daughter?

Jews are from Atlantis? :eek:

and are good at accounting means we can take the blame for everything

Sure it does. You have millennia of practice. Y’all are great at it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can learn all kinds of things in prison. You’ve got nothing but time.

Get it in writing. They are playing you Nazi.

What is the symbol by the crows.

And what appears to be a subliminal Cell phone commercial with the bars. on the ground.

So only the crows outside the prison died or all the crows?

I guess the lawyer there already did that and they didn’t have to show it to us.

That’s low. Lying to a Nazi. For shame. :rolleyes:

Or all the birds? Avian flu perhaps?

wtf. Stuff like that doesn’t happen. Totally taken out of the scene =/

Deals are conditional, it’s how it works. They should call up Mossad and be like "Yo NAzi on the loose, get im?

The crows were in a pattern?

The Kabbalah was to get his foot in the door. Smart Nazi.

I guess he had a book on Hebrew.

Im thinking the blackout had something to do with the EM (electromagnetic) field. Maybe it cause the birds to crash. Or all living creatures blacked out and they fell from the sky.