Farscape 2X13 Look At The Princess Part 3: The Maltese Crichton - 11/20 @ 8 PM ET

Sorry I’m late. Where are we?

I loved Rygel crying over the dead body, when he was really crying about his execution. :slight_smile:

35 Minutes in.
“How Batman was that!”

Wow at Scorpious’ deception.

“Tell me your search for thermal constancy is tormentful!”

That is some serious supervillain crap there. :stuck_out_tongue:

A lot of big words. Must be the villain.

That’s Ben’s real kid right?

Yep. So was the boy from the last episode.

Won’t Crichton’s daughter have the same problem eventually? She’s the product of tainted DNA. Won’t she need to find a human herself to have offspring?

That was a great arc. Why can’t there be sci fi shows like this around now?

Oh, because Fox keeps cancelling them.

Curse you, Bonnie Hammer. :mad:

She’s only half. And, maybe they could unposion her poisoned DNA?

In fact, I dare say they’ve already taken care of that in the conception.

I remembered the show being great, but rewatching the show reminds me again how great it really was. Much as I hate that it was cancelled, we go a lot more episodes of this show than a lot of others that I really love.

My point is that the princess’ DNA is altered to point that she’s not compatible with Sebaceans. Crichton is compatible because he’s human. OTOH, Crichton’s also compatible with Aeryn, indicating that his DNA may be particularly unique itself (maybe due to tampering by the Ancients). What are the chances that two such unique parents could produce offspring that’s compatible with any other Sebacean?

I understand. But, my thinking is they may have taken cared of that at conception. They have great medical tech. They couldn’t care the princess is all.