Farscape 2X12 Look At The Princess Part 2: I Do, I Think - 11/13 @ 9 PM ET

Ah, Bracca. I always had the impression that he would have done anything — ANYTHING — for Scorpius. :rolleyes:

“Human, Sebacean, we’re different! One wound, I bleed out!”

“You people are so dumb!” :smiley:

“Or the white boy gets it!”

ROFLMAO!!

It must be very entertaining to kill your wife at your job. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Focus, John. Panic is unacceptable. You will survive. You must survive.” :eek:

“Never get off the boat. Never get off the boat, man!” :eek:

I cannot suspend my disbelief quite that much…

What do you mean? His little space walk? If he held his breath, he could survive roughly as long as he could underwater. It’s not completely impossible that someone in his physical condition (mmm, his physical condition :p) couldn’t survive a minute or so without losing consciousness.

Ear drums, capillaries, and a host of all other issues…

“I had one request for a wedding present: that you be banned from this planet. Their response? Yes, your highness.”
“Oh.” :smiley:

Which was why he was receiving medical treatment afterwards. At least that’s what I’m assuming the plastic mask with the blinking lights was.

“Magnificent. I feel power again.” :smiley:

Where’s Princess Leia to uncarbonize him!!?

“The bad news is that you are married, and you must endure as a statue for eighty cycles on a strange world.”
“What’s the good news?”
“Chiana and I are having fantastic sex.” :smiley:

Still a bit much for me is all.

Their medical science can turn flesh to stone and back again. Do you really think it’s all that much more difficult to heal some ruptured capillaries and burst membranes?

Lol! Alright, you win. I can’t argue that if they got to him fast enough. d:

Well played. (:

In my own defense, I had forgotten they literally turn flesh to stone. I thought they’d be lifelike mannequins. But, you’d still have a point regardless.

Crap I fell asleep and missed this frak.

At least you’re in time for HP.

Premature frak-ulation last night. Now, a late one. d:

I must be getting old. I can’t frak consistently. I should look into medication. Is it the right time for the HP frak tho? I didn’t frak that up twice did I?