Farscape 1X06 Thank God It's Friday...Again - 7/31 @ 10PM ET

Tannot root is sort of like the Spice and the Sandworms. Neat.

My wife noticed that while we watched. I never did. I don’t know when they change.

I think it’s in between 1st and 2nd season, but I may be mistaken.

“Space is very black and cold.”

Paraphrasing Klingon proverbs.

Wow, she is freaky. Freakier by the minute.

Look at the symbol above the white queen in the cargo hold. It’s the same as the floor from the last episode when Aeyrn and the chick were fighting.

I think it’s peace keeper symbol.

Apparently, that was intentional:

Angie Milliken, the actress who portrayed Volmae, was responsible for all of her mannerisms in an effort to make her more alien and exotic.

Oooo, thank you. I think you’re correct.

ETA: Yep. Correct.

Rigel’s explosive urine.

giggle

“We will do it, one day at a time.”

Just like the drunks do. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh gross but it worked.

Sounds like they need a 12 step program.

That was a bit over-the-top. They need to come out of their trippy drug state and rebuild their lives and culture. The crew of Moya opened their eyes but didn’t fight their battle. This race still has to fight the Peacekeepers.

I love the ending of these episodes. There is always a powerful moment between characters.

Don’t forget to check your dvd features.

They end with two people one who they zoom into then credits.

Nice chatting with you all.

Yeah, I think you’re old enough now to know the truth:

They don’t stand a chance. The Peacekeepers will eliminate all resistance without even landing on the planet’s surface — AKA, nuke it from orbit, it’s the only way to be sure. Crichton and Aeryn told them that little fairy tale so they would release D’argo and Zhaan. They left as soon as they could thereafter. When the PK transport ships arrive to pick up the roots and find resistance, well…

…the Sykaran species is probably extinct now. :frowning:

Aeryn prolly knew. But, I don’t think John was purposely lying. He’s blissfully ignorant of what the Peacekeepers were capable of at this time IMO.