Eureka 4x14 Up in the Air

Awwwww. Jo & Zane are cute.

I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER!

Beverly sucks!!!

Is she in a simulation or is there a Faux Allison? :eek:

Holy Crom!!! This is horrible! Beverly is a total B***H! Somebody needs to take her down & now!

This is exactly what was going through my mind, except every other hate her was and OMG. :eek:

Henry has improved Jack’s jeep…it still will get destroyed IMO! :smiley:

“Kiss my grass!!” Jo loved her new assignment. lol

Finally something “normal” for Jack!! Someone robbed a bank. No black holes, killer robots etc. :smiley:

And all Badgerspoons re-joyced seeing Zane in the training group. lol

Don’t they have a fire department in Eureka?! Why does Jack has to get Fargo from the tree!

Sorry, but if Allison doesn’t completely let herself be examined, she is more self-lying than Jack Sheppard.

Did Jack grunt “Timmäääää” when he went up to the bank?? :smiley:

It was so obvious that they didn’t thot about what happened when both devices got turned off and rge objects fall to the ground. :rolleyes:

My theory is that Henry is lying and he doesn’t wanna be a part of the Astreus mission. First he was faking his enthusiasm so now he can say: “I tried my best, but this medical condition keeps me from going.”

Beverly Barlow - Puppet Master Deluxe :eek:

You’ve gotta be a Prophet!! Quick, who will win the SuperBowel next year??!

The cuts and music also make me think of that classy movie.

Did you really have female drill sergeants back in the day?? :smiley:

Why do I always think about your obsession with Zane every time we see him on screen?? :wink:

Like this??

//youtu.be/TEKDKSVK4EE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEKDKSVK4EE

For a moment I believed after this episode Jack and the gang would try to help Allison, but now…

I seriously doubt that. He was so old and much heavier than Jack that I think he let Jo handle all the physically stuff.

“SuperBowel” giggle :smiley:

I’m not obsessed. Dude’s hot, what can I say?

OK, maybe a little obsessed. :stuck_out_tongue: