Eureka 4x02 A New World

She gets to do it right the next time then.

There’s nothing wrong with puppies. :smiley:

That’s what I was wondering, as well. Henry was talking about the fabric of space and time. It appears that is going to hash its way out over the course of the season, including all the fun relationship stuff.

Things you know are going to happen:

[ul]
[li]The gov’t is going to find their secret out and lock down time in Eureka
[/li][li]Carter / Allison / Tess love Triangle
[/li][li]Allison is going to make a decision to stay here that will harm the others.
[/li][li]Leading up to the finale; something to force them back to the other timeline.
[/li][/ul]

Eureka reveals the wonderful (and the terrible) of its brave new world

I don’t know. I kept thinking that, as far as we can tell, the only really bad thing is that Jo lost Zane, and let’s face it, if they could learn to love each other in one timeline, it’s not completely out of the realm of possibility that they could again. Other than the questionable wisdom of Fargo having Cartman-level authoritah, what other downsides are there in this reality?

OTOH, the protocols for dealing with time-travel weren’t mentioned for no reason, so we can assume that’ll come up at some point. My guess? Deputy Andy figured it out, so he’s going to reveal the secret in some way, probably during repairs.

I don’t think it’s gonna be Andy. I think it’s gonna be Tess or dun dun dun Allison. Allison will sacrifice her freedom so her son can live a “normal” life. Then again, could be Henry’s new wife. Or Baltar. Nah, they wouldn’t have Baltar betray anyone, would they? :rolleyes:

“Happy for you” Allison, you’re the worst liar. Poor Jo lost Zane when she wanted to marry him. EDIT: And her job as well :eek:

Ahhh, that robotic spider I recognize since I’ve watched parts of this episode on German TV last year.

How the hell did Fargo get promoted to head of GD?!!

Dr. Grant looks so happy being at GD like Baltar did when he was worshiped.

ANd they had to start the circle of trust not to tell about the alternate timeline. I suspect that secret can’t be kept for too long.

I would prefer Tess Mercer coming into the show.

Aboud half of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe there is something wrong with Henry’s wife.