Eureka 3x18 What Goes Around Comes Around

She was the disco light.

And that’s the story I’m sticking with.

Alice looks interesting. Hopefully it’ll be better than Tin Man.

We always have hope.

Last episode of the season and Genius Blond is leaving. Well, she didn’t die, but she isn’t staying.

And little genius blonde is leaving too.

With Alison and Nathan gone, there aren’t too many original cast members left.

That airline ticket looks really archaic for Eurika.

Alison will be back, she’s just away for maternity leave. So what happened to her other kid?

Well, not the most monumental season finale ever. Not bad, not great. Eh.

His storyline no longer mattered, so he disappeared. :slight_smile:

I agree with your assesment. An ‘Eh’ rating. Kid leaving was touching, one really good line, and I wish Blond Genius was staying.

In the great tradition of Wesley Crusher…

I concur…It would have been a good Series finale as well but i hope its not. But i really got to learn how to reverse the polarity of things. It seems to be the duct tape of problem solving (wait i thot Duct tape was the duct tape of problem solving)

Imagine what would happen if you reserved the polarity of duct tape… :eek:

//youtu.be/RUB-90bCm6U

Season 3 Finale YAY! I loved the one from S1, but the S2 finale felt flat for me.

Supercollider + GD = big catastrophe!!

Poor Carter, he is happy for Zoe but at the same time will miss her deeply when she goes to Harvard. And I will miss their banter next season as well.

Hey, this is the first time I like Larry when he advises against using the supercollider.

Hehehe. there must be some helium around. And seems like Fargo likes hanging around at the ceiling. :smiley:

Holy FRAAAK! Burning water!! :eek:

Mini Death Star, another Star Wars reference to clear off my list.

Jack’s reaction finding Zoe with Lucas. ROFL Knew it that Henry wrote the recommendation letter.

Ahhhh, finally Fargo got lucky.

“give him a hand”…yeah that was what I was thinking. Zoe’s remote control patches.

I love Jordan Hinson’s eyes. :o

“I need a vacation!” Yes Carter, you do! But then we wouldn’t have a show.

Last Jack/Zoe scene made me emotional. :frowning:

It ranks higher than the S2 final but lower than the last episode of S1 IMO. Some nice graphics and funny scenes, but besides of Zoe leaving nothing dramatic.