Deathly Hallows Part II

Oh my.

I booked tickets to see it at the Imax down in London on the 15th, only just though, they went on sale yesterday morning and by the evening when I booked there were only a handful of seats left for every performance in the first couple of days!

Just bought tickets for the mdnight showing and have part 1 coming from Netflix for a refresher. I’m getting really excited. Is it the 15th yet?

Oh my god I’m so excited!!! I just bought tickets for the midnight showing!! I hope this movie is a fitting end to the story!!!

Just watched part one again to prepare. I really like Hedwig’s death in the movie better. It’s much more noble and fitting I think. And then at the end of the movie, watching the scene with Doby, I realized I’m gonna cry like a little girl during part 2. Reading the book brought me to tears, watching it is gonna destroy any shred of composure I may have. 6 more days!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

midnight showings = awesome fun :slight_smile: We got our tickets as soon as they became available, since we waited until a week before for the first half and they were sold out.

So excited for Thursday!!

A pretty sweet look back…

//youtu.be/RK2WCPYMERg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK2WCPYMERg

I hit the end of that video and the only sound I could hear was a Sean scream. This has got to be the longest week EVER!!

for some reason that poster reminded me of Spongebob and Squidward…