Chuck 4x12 Chuck Versus the Gobbler

Oh hell. This is going to be almost as bad as if they’d had a week between Subway and Ring Part 2 last season.

I agree! At least it’s not the season cliffhanger!

I don’t care if the hair looks fake… Sarah is foine…

so is Alex, too bad they don’t use her much. And it’s nice to see Ellie and Awesome.

//youtu.be/mGGXf9wtGrY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGGXf9wtGrY

…dont think Chuck is playing nice anymore…

when it comes to Sarah, there’s no more mr nice Chuckles…

he did already shoot Superman before.

Don’t you mean “No more Mr. Nice Gaius.”

After a long time, today I’m gonna enjoy again with my thots during my belated watching of some episodes.

Wow, Sarah in a black wig beating up Casey. This episodes starts with a bang (pun intended).

“Dark Side[…]watching The View” :smiley: Never liked that talk shows.

OMG!! Volkoff is painting the dog picture from Jacob’s cabin!! :eek:

Just a few days ago I saw the beginning of “Licence to Kill” with Timothy Dalton. This Volkoff character is so psychopathic compared to Bond. lol

Even if I have to give back my geek cred: Who is Zemeckis and how is he related to Back To The Future??

Good to see Ellie again. I was just asking myself if Devon and she are still on this show after we haven’t seen them in the last few episodes. These pregnant requisites still look as fake as Claire’s on LOST. “Grunka”??!! WTH!!

Hello Kitty… I love these crawling through a ventilation shaft scenes. IYKWIM

That was one of the most intense fight scenes on Chuck. A wonder how they can fight like that and there’s NO blood.

Sarah’s mission will go on much longer than Chuck hopes for.

That Grunka scene in the Buy More was hilarious. And Jeff was the icing on the cake.

As soon as Volkoff said “disappointed”, I knew what was coming. :eek:

Isn’t that USA Flag as screensaver on the iPhone a bit over the top patriotic?? Well, it’s Casey’s so maybe not. lol

I don’t like it that they are bringing back the drama to the Sarah/Chuck relationship.

Aaah that’s OSSIM!!!:eek:

Hihi. I’m happy to see that somebody got that inside joke.

Maybe you know that in reality it was done by Jack Bender (Director extraordinary), like the rural in the hatch and some other artworks. :slight_smile:

I didn’t know that those were done by Jack Bender, but I shouldn’t be surprised, he is so talented.

I read that a lot of the writers on Chuck and also Zachary Levi are big fans of LOST. I love that they put that little easter egg in the episode :slight_smile:

Might not be the same picture, but I still assumed anyways since it reminded me of it. lol