Chuck 4x07 Chuck Versus the First Fight

His father’s work…

A good scientist always has a backup. :smiley:

I don’t recognize that device? A new intersect?

Yay, at least an Orion computer under the seat.

And Ellie’s specialty is neurosurgery. Could the computer have the plans for a new Intersect?

Looked like it had the same case as the computer from Chuck vs The Predator

Sorry to triple post, but I’ve got a question for you guys.

Since the preview implies that I was right about the PSP de-Intersecting Chuck (or at least scrambling the Intersect), do you think he really needs to get it back? Sure, it’s a nice safety net, but he has enough experience and spy background that he might not absolutely need it any more.

It’s kind of part of the show, though. They can’t completely remove it and maintain this as anything other than just a regular old spy show.

I doubt it’s gone for good in any case. I expect more of an “Intersect 3.0” kind of thing.

Or, maybe a reversion back to 1.0.

But, I can’t put it past them to somehow make the Intersect better.

Wait, is this the first time Chuck didn’t pass out after being updated/programed?

I don’t think he fully passed out when he got the 2.0. He was weak for a bit, but I don’t think he fell backward.

Oh, and of course, when he got the prototype Intersect as a kid. Almost forgot about that one.

Dang, just realized I missed post 1701 during the show :frowning:

this is pretty chocking. i thought such a big plot twist (Chuch getting deintersected) should be like a mid-season thing. but they are really just trhowing it all out there.

Well, we don’t necessarily know that that’s what happened. It might not even really pay off for a few episodes.