Chuck 3x09 Chuck Versus The Beard

Fear and Loathing in the Buy More

Yay! The truth will set you… well, still tied up on the floor. :rolleyes:

That was awesome. :smiley:

Haha…when will we see Casey and Morgan in the van

Aw, that was sweet.

And Chuck faces down Superman. Well done.

That sounds scary. And inevitably hilarious. :slight_smile:

Aw, they’re not going to get rid of Awesome and Elly, are they? :eek:

Huh. Didn’t see that coming.

That would suck

they totally should have shaved off Morgan’s beard…

My thot exactly.

Looks like that. Loved them in the show, but they can’t be there forever. The secret would eat Devon from the inside out.

they won’t get rid of Awesome and Ellie. They are going somewhere with that.

As for Casey’s secret, i have no idea where they are going with that one…

It was hard to imagine Casey would go outside of the government systems for he is such an patriot. When his Sensei recruited him to join Fulcrum he flat out rejected it. Doesn’t seem like he would want to have anything to do with the ring.

But then I thought about Casey’s role in the pilot episode. Why was he there to intercept Bryce and why did he shoot him. And after Casey shot Bryce, how did Bryce end up captured by Fulcrum?

hmm… all of the sudden it didn’t seen that implausible anymore.

I truly loved this episode. i truly think it was my favorite episode ever. It was emotional, funny, and also advanced the story big time. The musical score was incredible and it also had the return of JEFFSTER. The only thing it was missing was Anna but as far as we know she is gone forever. I cry a little

save some tears for the surprise

Re-post from another older thread…

What’s the general consensus on the matter?

Honestly - that’s what I thought when she started working at the BuyMore…just smacked of a trap. The plane meetnig is one thing…but to get a job at teh BuyMOre? So I’m waiting for her to pop up later this season and be all Ring-y