Castle 3x02 He's Dead, She's Dead

The show is pretty good at keeping you guessing. Besides it’s so much fun that you aren’t spending all the time trying to figure it out.

Very true! It’s not like Law and Order in that respect (I’m still annoyed that they canceled the original ones… boo NBC!)

Vivian was totally just a good investigator.

I wonder what’s up with the daughter? That’s a piece that doesn’t quite fit…

“fed her to the couch” oh Castle

they can say asshat on TV?

seriously? my local ABC news does a dancing with the stars critique. slooooooooow news eternity

Is your V-chip on? :smiley:

if only she had paid cash!

I knew I should have suspected her, with her terrible Spanish pronunciation!

So on the one hand, I think it’s precious that Castle’s middle name was Alexander, but on the other, I really hate the implication that the psychic actually knew stuff.

“your speech was the best”
“thank you for writing it!”

hahaha!

“whatever mistakes I have made in my life, I raised a good man”
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I’m watching cuz Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are writing.

Castle is always so excitedly eager about stuff… looking forward to next week!

(and hoping I’m not frakking it alone again…)

You won’t be. Sorry 'bout that, Cas.

Did you rectify that? d:

Sorry. ):

This is one of two episodes (out of 8?) I couldn’t guess who did it. But, I’ve watched 5 hours of prime time TV tonight, so I’ll forgive myself. d:

i was in guam, so i saw this on tv… of course being in guam it means still a whole day late. i loved it. i saw a bit of Hawaiian 5-0, but as pretty as Grace was and the whole paper crane stuff, i still flipped back to Castle. it’s just the right amount of serious and camp. love this episode, the family stuff this episode was great. mom finally got to show off some serious acting chops.