Castle 2x17 Tick, Tick, Tick...

Homocidal poetry… hmmm.

Agree that this seems too simple… this is a two-parter

plus [spoiler]in the preview from 2 weeks ago there was a building exploding…?[/spoiler]

Good, sunny and productive, I enjoy yelling slogans at government leaders, particularly when accompanied by thousands of people yelling the same thing. :slight_smile: (in Spanish! hehe)

Phone trigger…

well there’s the explosion from the previews

That’s a big scene…

That said…
[spoiler] I don’t think she can be dead, since Maureen Ryan was talking about Michael Trucco being a guest-star on Castle as a love interest for Beckett… ? [/spoiler]

Thanks. Was wondering if Dana was a mid-season replacement.

[spoiler]And the titles of this episode and next week’s are Tick, Tick, Tick… …Boom![/spoiler]

Good, sunny and productive, I enjoy yelling slogans at government leaders, particularly when accompanied by thousands of people yelling the same thing. :slight_smile: (in Spanish! hehe)

Hopefully no racial or homophobic slurs. :slight_smile:

Nope… the only odd thing was a guy trying to get signatures to impeach President Obama… not really something that people going to the reform immigration march are probably going to be in to.:rolleyes:

Nah, she probably jumped in the bathtub with a bulletproof vest.

Hey, it worked in the Lethal Weapon movies. :slight_smile:

Well, that was a good episode, but after the conclusion, I’m not sure I’ll be back for more. Crime dramas were never my thing outside of action movies.

Was good to see the token Black guy from Buffy and Heroes though. I hope he’s not killed off… You know…again… d:

So how do you say “baby killer” in Spanish? :rolleyes:

Or, “you lie”?

This isn’t a good episode to judge the series by. It’s an “event”, so it’s not typical. It’s a great, fun show.

In all fairness, they did bring him back from the dead. Briefly. :slight_smile:

Right! He died twice in one series. ^^

Buffy died a lot more than that. :slight_smile:

True and she wasn’t even the token White girl. d:

Imma stop. I just hope he makes it through the end of the next ep. But, I wouldn’t place odds on that.

Btw, Gunn from Angel was on Grey’s Anatomy a few weeks ago… And, he had hair!

i did not see this one coming… best castle ever.

I don’t think his character in this is important enough to warrant dying, unfortunately. :frowning:

Btw, Gunn from Angel was on Grey’s Anatomy a few weeks ago… And, he had hair!

Gunn? With hair? :eek:

I dunno from the preview. We’ll see.

And yeah. Took me a while Google up a pic or vid.
http://www.movieweb.com/tv/TEft3ggmgS04hm/VIo6Ivsxawferr