Castle 2x13 Sucker Punch

LOL they keep saying “Westies” and all I can think is when we used to double-frak BSG episodes with the westcoasters!

Is it the ninja assassin? LOL!

You really need an academy training to tell you not to taste an unknown substance? :rolleyes:

It’s the Doctor! No, not that one, the other one! :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoa. :eek:

No. :slight_smile: But every time a TV/movie cop sees a plastic bag he’s sticking a knife or his finger in it and tasting it. How did that start ?? There are chemicals used to manufacture drugs that’ll kill you the moment you even inhale the fumes! And these guys are slurping down a fingertip full of whatever they find. It’s like these TV shows don’t adhere to reality or something…

Guess it’s more dramatic than charts and solvents and loads of paperwork. :smiley:

Oh, here we go…

Cocaine is the only thing I know of definitively that taste will be a good indicator — both to identify and to determine purity. OTOH, there are lots and lots of nondescript powdery substances that should never go anywhere near your mouth. I guess someone with familiarity with coke decided it looked cool and started using in movies and TV, and now it’s just kind of a trope. :slight_smile:

This seems to indicate that taste is useful, FWIW. :cool:

Lost promo! SQUEEE!!! :smiley:

bounce, bounce

Ooh, I thought Coonan was gonna cave there for a minute…

Coonan frakkin knows. Bitca!

“Transactional immunity”? That’s a new one to me.

Ooh! I wanna mess up that pretty face! :mad:

Bwhahahahahaha! I love how Castle just pulls $100K out of his ass like it’s nothing. :slight_smile:

He is a cutey, though, isn’t he?

Mmm-hmmm! But I still wanna hurt him for being such a pompous piece of craaap!

He was on a sci-fi show on NBC a few years ago called Surface. Much more agreeable character. :slight_smile:

Well, that was impressive. Somehow, though, I doubt he was old enough to have killed her mother ten years ago. Slightly questionable casting, IMO.

speechless