Caprica 1x13 False Labor

Healthy Sex drive.

Huh. Always knew I’d make a great avatar.

Woah. T2 glitch…

Sorry, I don’t want to Date Your Avatar.

telling her to remember does not teach her to feel, Daniel. Any teacher should know that.

Technically, all the weapons are old school.

150 KA old. :slight_smile:

Still, fast-moving metal gets the job done, one way or another.

This is really cool. He’s teaching the avatar (AI) to think, to become alive and unique. It’s learning.

'talos dunce

going to the corner

I think the idea is cool, but I don’t know that Daniel is succeeding at it.

Also: Daniel taking his estranged wife and turning her into a sexbot? Kinda disturbing.

Joseph did warn him…

no! take that hat off!

my thought was just that his pedagogy seems off. Especially as she doesn’t appear to be learning, per se, but then again we haven’t seen much of AvatarAmanda

Truly an interesting concept here. How much of what we know of those we love is really them, their internal thots & feelings & memories, and how much is our perception thereof? Can we really ever know other people, no matter close we may believe we are to them?

She has a neural net processor… A learning computer… d:

Zöe was an accident! :eek:

That does seem to be recurring theme with her. :rolleyes:

That is an interesting exercise. How would you create your partner? What if you were caught with your created avatar version of your partner?

giggle

“I got over it.”

Not really. You didn’t…

Now, is Amanda playing her or herself?

Amanda’s turning it on! nice spy work

I used to have that old Zenith TV!!

Daniel needs to get a psyche to help him. Kinda like how they had for Cromatie.

Not like that worked out for the psyche.

Wait who has the cylon plans?

If any of what Amanda just “confessed” is true, wow. And even if it’s all fake, wow.

Also - that was a great scene. I liked the camera work, and the acting was excellent.