Angel 5x06 The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco

“See? Drama queen!” :smiley:

Really? Eating jewlery? That thing would have choked him.

Zombies! :eek:

Best frakkin’ part of the episode. :stuck_out_tongue:

It just takes some practice, and you can swallow pretty much anything.

I’ve said too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

And it will really hurt when he passes it.

“I may not be a hero, but I am not a fool.” :cool:

I’ve said this before, Season 5 is amazing.

Next week will be challenging because of NYCC. We may want to reschedule some Fraks till the week after.

Definitely the best of the series, and possibly the best of the entire Buffyverse.

Agreed, only second to Firefly.

I won’t be available the following week. :frowning:

Two week hiatus, returning on the 26?

I’d love it if Firefly and Dollhouse actually were part of the Buffyverse. It would be pretty sweet to have the Whedonverse entire be its own entity. :cool:

That’s what we’ll have to do. Also, we may want to start thinking about after. May I suggest Firefly, then Dollhouse, then what else? Maybe Dr. Horrible for one night?

Much as that would be cool, it is also nice that they are their own stories.

That’s the plan.

And after that? Start over? Or move on to something else?

We did start this as Whedonsday, so I would prefer to keep it Joss material, but I am open to other suggestions. I have no ideas at the moment. We may have to put it up for a vote and if you are going to NYCC, we can discuss it there.

I’m not going to make it for the Con. I’d like to get up there some time this month, but I really don’t know when or even if I’ll be able. :frowning:

Can you at least make the Thursday Lunch?

I’m going to try. Things have been problematic around here lately, so I’ll have to play it by ear. :frowning: