Alphas 1x02 Cause & Effect

I can’t quite formulate how that would work, but he might be able to interrupt the chain somehow?

Interrupt the dominoes maybe?

There was an episode of Fringe that had a guy with a very similar ability. He was defeated because he couldn’t accurately predict Fauxlivia’s movements.

He couldn’t open the laptop?

“You’re saying I’m the black king? I like that.” :smiley:

Would have taken a whole different connotation with a caucasian and a white king. d:

Any of you particularly thrilled with this series so far?

Also, which do you think is the better series between Eureka and W13? I haven’t followed either.

Okay, now the only things to work with are all the DOD and team members - can you say friendly fire?

Intrigued by Alphas, not really enchanted.

I’d have to pick the warehouse over eureka by a very slim margin. Because it has huge humor and huge heart. Not that eureka doesn’t but still…

Oh, they’re playing the Dr X vs Magneto storyline here…

X-Men and Heroes all over again.

Looks like that’s the doctor’s role.

Okay, so does doc start an underground for Alphas now? Or does he keep toeing the party line?

This has all happened before…

He’s Harriet Tubman maybe.

Or the biggest guilt trip Marcus could lay on the doc…playing on his belief that he can do something to stop the bad things from happening…

I don’t hate it, but it’s not especially engrossing. At least, not yet.

Also, which do you think is the better series between Eureka and W13? I haven’t followed either.

Eureka has been very up and down over the last couple seasons. It’s always entertaining, but some episodes just don’t catch me. Warehouse 13 started off pretty much as “fluff”, but it’s really found its stride lately.

I almost used “railroad” after underground… :smiley:

So I see two outcomes. More X-Men like war plots. Some faction trying to turn normal humans into Alphas.

Nah, I think he was playing it straight with the doctor.

g’nite all!