About Podcast Arc Suggestions

Perhaps it would be a good idea to give GWCers a few weeks’ advanced notice on older or harder-to-find tv and movie arcs? I know I’d appreciate a little lead-time so I can dig through some used book/CD/DVD store bargain bins and/or beg the librarian to help me out (inter-library loan is a beautiful thing…)

We are running out of time. What is the next arc? Please announce it on the podcast and boards so no one misses it.

Thank you for the great podcast. I just want to be prepared. :slight_smile:

How about adding "The Hidden” (1987) to the re-watch arc, It was a Indy film that was very good, and even got 2 thumbs up from Siskel and Ebert in their day. This movie has got plenty of Sic Fi, creepy aliens and intrigue along with a great car chase that ranks up there in the all time great chase categories. It’s easy to get at Netflix or blockbuster and I am betting a lot of folks haven’t watched it.

Guys, Gals, Galaxyranger,

I want to let you know that this forum is critical in GWC’s future planning. There are many factors which go into selecting what subject matter will be used next and the activity and popularity of threads in this forum are considered during the selection process.

Your voice is being heard. Thank you for your continued enthusiasm. Keep your thots coming and keep posting to the threads which you want the Crue to cover. Please comment as to whether the content is available freely (Hulu, Youtube, other) or semi-freely (Netflix instant watch, etc). Be sure to check the Completed Suggestions subforum for things already covered and do a quick search before starting a new thread.

Thank you!

I formally request a 3 week arc on the greatness that is Solai; the Man, the Myth, the Legend.

Also, after the awesome interview with Sean’s parents and all the good feedback maybe we can have a Host Arc. Take a week for each Chuck, Sean and Audra and make it like a mini biography. A few childhood stories, tales of love and loss and all the little people they had to climb over to be the Greatest Podcast Ever!!! :smiley: After 200 some self indulgence is require. :wink: