#3: G+ Hangout/Skype Best Practices, IngenuiTEA Review

Huh. Okay, I must have heard wrong. Now I’m wondering what’s wrong with Lady D’s MacBook…maybe it needs an update or something! Thanks all. :slight_smile:

Slow day at work + <bleep> on the brain + and listening to GWC = …

You sir are a sick and twisted man. I admire this about you.

I am a big fan of green tea. Even the cheap stuff is good. But, the best is lemongrass green tea by Good Earth. That stuff is awesome! Other good ones are Tazo Zen, and Numi Gunpowder.

If you are looking for caffeine, don’t reuse the bags. The caffeine comes out very quickly and while the bag may have more than one cup’s worth of flavor, it doesn’t have more than one cup of caffeine.

Tea geekery: if you ever feel like branching out from Adagio, order some tea from Tealuxe.

Samantha and I used to hit Tealuxe on every date that took us into the city. We still order Unity Blend (an aromatic chamomile-y, grassy tisane that makes you bliss out), their signature Gen Mai Cha and a variety of the black teas and have friends from Boston bring us more when they come to visit.

Seriously, Tealuxe: tell your friends.

Thanks! That Pumpkin Spice look scrumptious! bookmarked

I also posted my tea input on #5 Voicemail Show!

Just wanted to add my thoughts about the IngenuiTEA. I absolutely love it! I have both the 16 and 32 ounce models, great for a cup or filling a thermos. A useful tip I’ve found is before you add tea and fill, splash a little water in and swish it around, makes the plastic filter expand and stay in place. And don’t forget to heat the water to the right temp! I use this kettle, swear by it. http://www.amazon.com/Aroma-AWK-290SBD-Digital-Electric-Stainless/dp/B0044WWB9I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1316536724&sr=8-2

Hey folks. I’m enjoying the new 'casts (and the old ones too :p) and I was interested to hear the discussion on Tea. I only recently became a Tea-drinker after years of coffee (I’m pretty sure I know what caffeine-overdose feels like and it is not pleasant. To be fair that might have been nicotine which I have since given up). I get my tea from Cuppa-T, an Aussie business (gotta support the locals!). They have a great tea-infuser called “The Tadpole” which makes having Tea whenever I feel like it just as easy as coffee. My favourite tea at the moment is their French Earl Grey blend which has hibiscus, sunflower, mallow and rose (and black tea of course). Next order I’m going to get some Arctic Fire and some Chai.

Geek on into the future!

I’m currently looking into expanding my taste in tea. I favour Earl Grey as a blend, but I’m trying out some whole leaf options.

I’ve had Teapigs recommended to me, so I’m giving some of their full-leaf pyramid-style bags a rouad-test. (Just placed my order about 5 minutes ago). And if I like the blend, I’ll be getting their loose-eaf and an Ingenuitea to put it in. As that thing looks useful.

Make your own tablet paintbrush…
http://lifehacker.com/5845969/make-your-own-tablet+friendly-paintbrush