2010 Dodge Challenger

Ecto-1

~Shooter Out

My dream non-Earth bound vehicles:

Robotech’s Skull 1 (Fighter Mode)

Robotech’s Skull 1 (Battleoid Mode)

USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A

~Shooter Out

280Z? Really Sean? BTW The Pontiac Fiero or The Toyota MR2 are the pocket Ferrari’s since they are mid engine not front engine like the 280Z. Also none of my buddies wanted a Countach. None of us wanted a sports car from a company primarily known for building long haul trucks. We all wanted either a Porche 944

or a Ferrari Testarossa.

Lamborghini ugghh.

On a side note, my current obsession for a badass sports car is the Lotuse Elise Exige…Sexy car

I used to draw the Mach 5 and the Shooting Star. My friends and I even built a Mach 5 go-cart. If I had the means, would I buy a Mach 5 today? Yes…yes I would.

In a previous post I said I’m not really a car guy.
But I will modify that and say, I totally loved the Mach 5

Speed Racer was a show I worshiped growing up.
And of course, Speed Racer was one of my FSL 2.0 Black Ops characters.

I always loved Racer X’s car. I’d love to get a Mini and add the appropriate markings.

Yes! and tail fins of course.

I have my dream car. 2003 CHEVY MONTE CARLO SS!!! In Sci-Fi/Fantasy, the ship from The Last Starfighter.

Same as Solai, there is no irony here. I guess I just must have been born practical, because ever since I was a kid this was my fantasy car:

Honda CVCC

I guess it’s good to keep your fantasy in check, because now in reality I’ve managed to surpass it yet still honor it. This is what I drive now:

VW Golf TDI

My favorite vehicle will always be …

Christine, the '58 Plymouth Fury.

[i]Forever my darling our love will be true
Always and forever I’ll love only you

Just promise me darling
Your love in return
May this fire in my soul dear
Forever burn[/i]

Someday, I will have my own Christine …

… and nothing will keep us apart.

My first car was a '79 Civic. I prefer not to dream about those days. :wink:

I would have to go with the Dodge Viper as my dream car.

I have been drooling in anticipation of the vehicles in sci-fi arc since I heard about it–just as my hard drive meltdown occurred. Downloading!

1958 Corvette… Sigh…

Does the power loader from Aliens count as a vehicle? I’ve always wanted something like that. Not only is it the most badass vehicle, but it’s practical too. I’d use it at work instead of a forklift.

Seconded…

Vote for your favorite GWC Podcast 280 quote(s). This poll will be active for 14 days.

Hey all,

I got a little behind of listening to the cast just (09/17/2011) listened to 280 and have a few things to say. First I think the some of the people that have problems with services like netflix streaming come from their ISP and not the service itself. Second, and the real reason for my post, There are a lot of people in the US that can not use these services that would like to. There are a lot of people like me that do not have access to real high speed internet. Where I live in the Mountains of western Maryland we do not have cable (they say it is not cost effective), nothing from of local phone company (land line does not work after a good rain), and no reliable cell access away from the highways or tourist areas. The only real internet access we have is satellite and satellite not only limits speed but bandwidth, for $79.00 a month I get 425Mb a day (24 hour period) and if I go over that they slow down my speed to about 128k for 24 hours. People like me the only real access to entertainment is TV (DirectTV), or DVD (Walmart 16miles from home or a Redbox 15.8 miles). A 2010 study I saw (I do not remember where) stated the 40% of Americans do not have access to High speed Internet. I do not think we will be truly able to move completely into new distribution models for entertainment until the percent that can access is over 95%. But at lease here in my area the local Libraries are a hang out for teens and kids (so they can use the computers 20 mins at a time to access the internet)

I am sorry if this is a rant but it is a button issue for me. I am an IT professional (and sometimes volunteer teacher of computer science) and know it is easy for people to forget that that Internet/computer access is not universal. BTW, We do have in my area old fashion :slight_smile: mom and pop video stories (3 I know of).

ouch Sitroom … no big pipe must be harsh … sorry dude.

I suppose you can up your DVD count for Netflix.

Or maybe build a myth tv box for yourself. A co-worker several offices down from me has one with 4 TB (yes terra) of recorded television spooled up on his. When I point out to him that it comes out to 3+ years of continuous viewing he shrugs ( I suppose he is a media-horder). He still has 2010 Winter Olympic coverage that his wife ‘might’ want to watch … in HD of course.

In effect it is ‘on demand’ media since he slurps up everything his television receives and then sips what and when he wants.

Hopefully large fiber comes your way soon :slight_smile:

P.S. A side question for those in our parts must … Pens or Sens?

So what you’re saying is, it’s like an ocean through a straw…

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

yes … yes I am, metaphorically speaking :smiley: