12 Monkeys 2/25 @ 10 PM ET

This is why we’ve never heard about real time travel. Someone comes back from the future, and they’re dropped into an institution immediately. :eyebrow:

“There’s no right. There’s no wrong. There’s only popular opinion.” :cool:

Or homeless. Or the people who believe them end up in institutions (like Sarah Connor) :frowning: Aliens would end up in institutions too, unless the government believed they were alien & imprisoned them.

secretaries of secretaries and various minions. :slight_smile:

Whoops, didn’t mean to hit quote for that. Ended up with quite a non sequitor there. :slight_smile:

Sequitors are overrated anyway.

God, how does he do that with his eyes!?!

That really sells it. I’ve seen that look many, many times. :slight_smile:

Good security is so hard to find.

There is a method to his madness.

This movie is just jam-packed with references (monkeys, germs, anti-establishment, etc.) and double-meanings and puns (all the keys)

Dr. Fletcher is a blankety-blank. Grrr…

“They’re getting better. You’re lucky you didn’t end up in ancient Egypt.” :smiley:

Oh that dream where he sees Jeffrey carrying the case is problematic. If you’ve seen the movie before, you know it isn’t a memory, and that makes all his other memories suspect. Hmmm…I never noticed that before.

Of course they send him to WWI, so they’re not getting that much better. :stuck_out_tongue:

The third quarter of 1996. They must be accountants. :slight_smile: I should know.

I think I watched it three times when I first rented it. There’s no way anyone “gets” it on the first viewing.

Memory is a funny thing. We believe our memories are real, but they’re misleading in any number of ways — even completely false.

And not just him either…poor Jose

Yes, I think that’s one of the things I like most about this movie, is all the layers, and the way it keeps you guessing the whole way through and has that level of reality in the midst of all the fantastic elements. :slight_smile:

Seriously. I’ve seen this movie dozens of times, and I’m still noticing things tonight that I’ve never seen before.

Cute cat. :slight_smile: